Selling your home with Bradleys
The Complete Property Service
We are confident we will not be beaten on service. This gives you, the client, the best chance of achieving a sale and getting the best possible price in today's market. We are proud to offer The Complete Property Service from our specialist departments and over 30 West Country computer linked offices. All offices have access to all properties on our books. Buyers are also referred to us from all over the UK via over 1000 associated ‘Movewithus’ offices.
We are proud to offer a ‘one stop’ all inclusive fee package that includes an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) and conveyancing on your sale which is carried out by a reputable local solicitor. We produce high quality, colour property sales particulars with multiple photographs and coloured floor plans. We have full property details on our website and details are also on Rightmove and a number of other property portal sites. We market properties extensively via local newspaper adverts and regional publications (where appropriate.)
We employ experienced, highly motivated staff with excellent local knowledge who will provide feedback on all viewings.
Bradleys All Inclusive Fees Package
Our All Inclusive Fees Package includes;
- FREE IFA Consultation
- Energy Performance Certificates
- FREE Mortgage Review
- Premium Internet Display on Radarhomes & Rightmove
- Estate Agents Fee
- Bradleys Insurance Review and £20.00 First Year Discount
- No Abortive Legal Costs
- £40.00 Discount on Surveys by Bradleys Chartered Surveyors
This ground breaking innovation differentiates itself from previously marketed packages, in that it is truly inclusive of all the fees listed:
- Bradleys Estate Agency Fee
- Legal fees incurred by the solicitors solely in connection with the sale of the property on your behalf
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- The fees required in order to obtain Official Register Copies of the title plan
- Telegraphic transfer fees in relation to the sale
- Any fees incurred for registering unregistered land
- The preparation of additional documents such as Statutory Declaration or Power of Attorney
- Correcting title issues where economically possible. Where it is not economically practical, a Title Insurance policy will be provided
- The costs of a title indemnity policy as detailed in point above
- Third party costs, for example management company charges
- Deed release fees
- Costs of obtaining copy documents e.g planning consents and guarantees
- Costs in obtaining any additional searches & costs of obtaining copies of Land Registry documents
* Only Taxes and Duties are not included in the fee
A Brief Guide to the Selling Process
Arranging a market appraisal
If you are thinking of moving your first step is to arrange a market appraisal. Bradleys are happy to do these free of charge with no obligation. At this appointment our representative will detail all of our services and advise on market value with recommendations on a guide price.
Budgeting for your move
After you have ascertained what your home is worth you need to speak to a Mortgage Adviser to plan your budget for your intended move. Bradleys Mortgage Advisers are independent and an appointment to see one of them is recommended early in the process. If you don't require a mortgage it is sensible to think through all the potential moving costs you might incur such as Stamp Duty, legal fees, agents fees, removal costs etc.
Arranging your solicitor
It is advised that you arrange a solicitor early on in the process so a file can be opened in readiness. Bradleys Conveyancing offer the alternative of dealing with excellent local solicitors or a conveyancing solution out of the area on a No Sale, No Fee basis. Please ask for a quote.
Agreeing a sale
When a sale is agreed we check a buyers ability to proceed by speaking to other agents if a chain of sales is behind your buyer. If your buyer has the cash, with no related sale, we will ask for proof of funds. Once all the information is to hand we will write to all parties to confirm the sale and then the legal progress commences.
Legal work before exchanging contracts
once instructed the solicitors will commence work on progressing the sale. This will involve arranging searches, raising and answering enquiries, checking through all documents and, if mortgage finance is required, dealing with the relevant financial institution. This process should take on average between 4-6 weeks.
a sale is not legally binding until this point. At exchange of contracts it does become legally binding and a moving / completion date is set. This is the date to confirm your booking with your removal company and to notify your contacts of your new address and moving date.
Completion / moving date
This is the date you must vacate your home. Agents cannot release the keys until they have had confirmation from the solicitors that the monies have arrived. The usually happens in the middle of the working day (between 11am and 3pm).
To discuss your house sale or arrange for a free property valuation please use the form below.
Nationwide Valuation Service
The Complete property Service
Bradleys Complete Property Services movewithus connection is your assurance of a high quality estate agency service anywhere across the UK.
If you have a property anywhere in the UK that you wish to have valued please complete the form below and Bradleys will arrange for movewithus to contact you to arrange an appointment at your convenience. Well established and respected, movewithus have carefully selected over 1000 independent estate agents nationally, each assisting one another to market and sell all types of property.
Members of the movewithus network have been chosen for their excellent value, in depth local knowledge and industry leading service. Only once an agent has attained the high level of exacting standards, and shown an ongoing commitment to deliver great service, are they selected as a movewithus recommended agent.
- Convenient town and country locations with over 1000 member & associate agencies nationally
- Active progressive leading agents helping you to sell and buy
- Competitive high quality service at an affordable price
- Accessible dedicated and experienced people who speak your language
- Recommended estate agents quality assured by movewithus
- Effective presentation of your property to buyers across the country.