Get to know Emily from our Bradleys Financial Management Team!
- Wed 26 Apr 2023
Bradleys Estate Agents offer a wide range of services, including their mortgage team who are specialists in their field and are proving to be more popular than ever. We have put together a series of questions for the Bradleys Financial Management Team to answer so that you can get to know them even better, this week we have asked Emily Rogers, Mortgage Administrator the following questions…
- 1-What’s your role in the Bradleys Financial Management team and what does that involve? I am a mortgage administrator. My role involves processing mortgage applications for 5 of our mortgage advisors and following the cases along the way from submission to completion. No day is ever the same!
- 2- When did you start working for Bradleys? I started on March 18th, 2019.
- 3 – What do you find rewarding about your job? I really enjoy my role and helping people obtain a mortgage is certainly satisfying. Buying a home is such a massive milestone in someone’s life, it’s great to be involved and here to help them along the way.
- 4- What is your favourite thing to do outside of work? I love to bake, and spend any free time with my family, friends & dog.
- 5- What is your favourite food item? Probably pancakes or tacos!
- 6- Where is the place you would most like to visit in the UK? London is my favourite city to visit in the UK, and I’ve never been to Northern Ireland but would like to travel there one day.
Bradleys Financial Management can help with your mortgage related enquiries whether that be on the phone, face to face or a video call. With a team of experienced specialists, there will be someone able to help with your enquiry. Emily and the team at Bradleys Financial Management are contactable on 01395 222391.