Get to know Kerrie from our Bradleys Financial Management Team!
- Tue 21 Feb 2023
Bradleys Estate Agents offer a wide range of services, including their mortgage team who are specialists in their field and are proving to be more popular than ever. We have put together a series of questions for the Bradleys Financial Management Team to answer so that you can get to know them even better, this week we have asked Kerrie Burley, Bradleys Financial Management Advisors Coordinator the following questions…
- 1- What’s your role in the Bradleys financial management team and what does that involve? Advisors Coordinator- my day-to-day tasks consists of coordinating with the mortgage advisors, booking Mortgage referrals, Interact with the general public, solicitors, mortgage lenders and Estate agents in person, on the telephone and online. Liaising with the local branches and making the tea!
- 2- When did you start working for Bradleys? 8 years ago
- 3- Why should someone contact you to discuss mortgages rather than elsewhere? Bradleys has 8 of the most knowledgeable and welcoming financial advisors you will ever find, with over 150 years of experience combined.
- 4- What do you find rewarding about your job? I love helping people, so to point a client in the right direction with one of the biggest purchases of their life always brings a smile to my face!!
- 5- What is your favourite thing to do outside of work? I love sitting on the estuary at the end of the day with an ice-cold cider in my hand while my children and dogs play in the water.
- 6- What is your favourite food item? I love a bag of Crisps!
- 7- Where is the place you would most like to visit in the UK? I would love to visit the lake district as I have passed through via car and train over the years and always loved how beautiful it looks but never actually stopped to enjoy it.
Bradleys Financial Management can help with your mortgage related enquiries whether that be on the phone, face to face or a video call. With a team of experienced specialists, there will be someone able to help with your enquiry. Kerrie and the team at Bradleys Financial Management are contactable on 01395 222391.