Guidance notes for attending a rental or sales viewing
If you have tested positive yourself for Coronavirus or are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus then we cannot attend the appointment at this time.
With the increase in people testing positive for Covid 19 we would like to remind everyone about some simple ways to prevent the spread of the virus and to ensure all our customers are kept safe at all times.
- We ask each home seller or landlord as to their preference for visitors wearing a mask and encourage and would encourage visitors to do so.
- If unsure, please contact the estate agency office whether you are required to wear a face mask at the individual properties you are visiting.
- Visitors are politely asked to not touch items within the home they are visiting
- By all means ask questions about the property whilst attending the viewing. It is likely that the Bradleys representative will ask for feedback on the property before you leave
- The agent will follow up your viewing as well within 24 hours
Should circumstances change between arranging the viewing and the actual viewing please make contact with us to discuss further.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines.