Get to know Abbie from our Bradleys Financial Management Team!
- Mon 16 Jan 2023
Bradleys Estate Agents offer a wide range of services, including their mortgage team who are specialists in their field and are proving to be more popular than ever. We have put together a series of questions for the Bradleys Financial Management Team to answer so that you can get to know them even better, this week we have asked Abbie Baker, Bradleys Financial Management Mortgage Advisor the following questions…
- 1- What’s your role in the Bradleys financial management team and what does that involve? I am a Mortgage Advisor for Bradleys Financial Management. My role is to speak to the public and advise the best route to go when it comes to mortgaging a property. This can be anything from First Time Buyers, Remortgaging, Buy to Lets and much more.
- 2- When did you start working for Bradleys? 4th January 2022
- 3- Why should someone contact you to discuss mortgages rather than elsewhere? Having been a mortgage broker for over 6 years, Bradleys has the best selection of lenders on their panel I have ever come across allowing me to advise the best deals and wide criteria options, meaning I can make more mortgages fit the requirements.
- 4- What do you find rewarding about your job? The best part of my job is completion day. The proud, joyful feeling when my clients get the keys to their house; or are able to build the extension they wanted; or add to their investment portfolio. Knowing I helped in that to make it happen is the best part.
- 5- What is your favourite thing to do outside of work? There is nothing nicer this picking up a good book to indulge in.
- 6- What is your favourite food item? Can I only pick one? It will either be crisps or Sour Twizzlers, if you’ve not had them you should try them.
- 7- Where is the place you would most like to visit in the UK? I should visit more places nearer my own doorstep. I would love to see more of Cornwall, St Michael Mount, Tintagel and see a play at the Minack Theatre.
Bradleys Financial Management can help with your mortgage related enquiries whether that be on the phone, face to face or a video call. With a team of experienced specialists, there will be someone able to help with your enquiry. Abbie and the team at Bradleys Financial Management are contactable on 01395 222391.