Get to know Ash from our Bradleys Financial Management Team!
- Wed 08 Feb 2023
Bradleys Estate Agents offer a wide range of services, including their mortgage team who are specialists in their field and are proving to be more popular than ever. We have put together a series of questions for the Bradleys Financial Management Team to answer so that you can get to know them even better, this week we have asked Ash Bolt, Bradleys Financial Management Mortgage Advisor the following questions…
- What’s your role in the Bradleys financial management team and what does that involve? I am a Mortgage, Protection and Equity Release Advisor through Bradleys Financial Management. My role involves me speaking with those looking to buy their first property, move home, remortgage, raise additional funds or to buy an investment property.
- When did you start working for Bradleys? I joined Bradleys Financial Management in January 2019
- Why should someone contact you to discuss mortgages rather than elsewhere? Having worked within Financial Services for the last 9 years, I can use my knowledge and experience to work alongside the Bradleys Financial Management panel offering more than 100 different product providers to find you the most suitable and cost effective product for your requirements.
- What do you find rewarding about your job? Helping people get to the end goal of owning their first home, their dream home or even making investment choices to grow their portfolios.
- What is your favourite thing to do outside of work? I have quite a range of interests including Theatre, Tabletop Gaming and Travel.
- What is your favourite food item? Mexican food! Exmouth has a great Mexican Restaurant and their Enchiladas are some of the best around!
- Where is the place you would most like to visit in the UK? – Edinburgh! I’ve never been to Scotland and would love to go and check out the Fringe Festival over the summer
Bradleys Financial Management can help with your mortgage related enquiries whether that be on the phone, face to face or a video call. With a team of experienced specialists, there will be someone able to help with your enquiry. Ash and the team at Bradleys Financial Management are contactable on 01395 222391.