Last chance for the shared ownership scheme at Gwel Basset!
- Tue 01 Aug 2023
Following huge interest from the Redruth Parish for Shared Ownership homes at Gwel Basset we have a deadline of Friday 4th August 2023 for application pack collection following qualification with all packs returned by Friday 11th August 2023. Qualification criteria is as follows;
- Being permanently resident therein for a continuous period of at least 12 months immediately prior to Advertising and that residence is of their own choice
- Being formerly permanently resident therein for a continuous period of five (5) years
- Having his or her place of permanent work (normally regarded as 16 hours or more a week and not including seasonal employment) therein immediately prior to Advertising
- Having a connection through a close family member (normally mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter) where the family member is currently resident therein and has been so for a continuous period of at least five (5) years immediately prior to Advertising
- Being in such other special circumstances which the Council considers requires the applicant to reside therein as appropriate and which is consistent with the Council's Cornwall Homechoice policy as amended from time to time.
If you meet one of the criteria and would like further information about Shared Ownership at Gwel Basset Click Here, or give the Bradleys Camborne team a call now on 01209 712121.
Bradleys Estate Agents have over 30 offices across Devon, Somerset and Cornwall selling land and new homes, including shared ownership schemes. You can find out more by visiting the website where all the new homes are featured for sale.