Thank you for agreeing to the forthcoming appointment. We take the safety of our customers at this time with the utmost priority. In order to facilitate a safe appointment for both you and Bradleys Estate Agents please take time to read the guidelines below. They must be adhered to at all times throughout the appointment. If there is a problem conforming to any of the guidelines below please contact Bradleys before the appointment takes place.
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are shielding a member of your family or indeed self-isolating then we cannot attend the appointment at this time.
- We will phone you when we are 5 minutes from the property so that you can make preparations for the visit to take place. This will involve opening all external and internal doors to facilitate the movement within the property.
- Ideally if you could meet our representative outside of the property rather than at the front door. To put on appropriate face mask and gloves (PPE) as at all appointment’s it is a requirement for both our staff and all occupiers to wear suitable protection.
- At all times please observe the 2 meters social distance rule. Ideally it will help both parties if you can allow our representative into the house unaccompanied.
- The Valuer will not aim to touch any surfaces or open, close doors etc
- Please ensure that if you have any children or pets that they are restrained from approaching the staff member at all times. This is for both parties safety.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines.