Vendor / Landlord valuation appointment guidance notes
Thank you for arranging your valuation with Bradleys Estate Agents. We take the safety of our customers at this time with the utmost priority. In order to facilitate a safe appointment for both you and Bradleys Estate Agents please take time to read the guidelines below. They must be adhered to at all times throughout the appointment. If there is a problem conforming to any of the guidelines below please contact Bradleys before the appointment takes place.
If you have any symptoms of Coronavirus or are shielding a member of your family or indeed self-isolating then we cannot attend the appointment at this time.
- We will phone you when we are 5 minutes from the property so that you can make preparations for the valuation visit to take place. This will involve opening all external and internal doors to facilitate the movement within the property. Ideally to meet the valuer outside of the property rather than at the front door. To put on appropriate face mask and gloves (PPE) as at all appointment’s it is a requirement for both valuer and all home owners to wear suitable protection.
- At all times please observe the 2 meters social distance rule. Ideally it will help both parties if the Home owner can allow the Valuer into the house unaccompanied. Whilst inside the Valuer will take measurements, photographs and description etc before inspecting all external parts of the property.
- The Valuer will not aim to touch any surfaces or open, close doors etc
- Please ensure that if you have any children or pets that they are restrained from approaching the valuer at all times. This is for both parties safety
- In order to minimise any risk of prolonged contact between either parties the valuer will pre arrange a suitable time after the appointment for a zoom/facetime or telephone meeting to discuss the valuation, services that can be offered and invite questions regards the home selling process at this time. Bradleys have a number of services devised to maximise the marketing of your property at this unique time
The good news is that homes are selling very well with Bradleys currently. All the signs are that this will continue and should circumstances change between arranging the valuation and the actual valuation please make contact with us to discuss further.
Thank you for taking the time to read these guidelines.